Monday, December 7, 2009

Dec. 7 2009

Wow, i haven't written anything all year!! And now today as i try to capture my three lovely children in a photo for a christmas card which puts added pressure as it is for a card. I take pictures of them all the time ~ I am telling Benjamin to smile, trying to get Helena to sit and look up and have Willem focus at the camera and my sweet Willem says, " I wish i could see my smile in a mirror."
He feels it inside, he tries to show it on his face and when he does his eyes go out of focus, his mouth doesn't change... such a simple thing that so many people will never once in there lives think about, not knowing that there is a little boy out there that just wants to show it on his face! Never knowing there are thousands of people with Moebius Syndrome. we stopped that photo shoot the moment to get the photo had passed. i love my kids so much and i get so darn stressed over their christmas picture... there is so much more to the season than a card.
But i will try again tomorrow and when i get the right photo i will post it here.

NOW that i got that out i should write more about all the CRAZINESS that has been going on in our lives this past year... i will soon?!?!?

No comments: